Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24:: P3 WIPs



I spent some time reworking the anatomy of my character a bit to represent him as being not as muscular as the original body sketch. I also re-worked his face to be more how I intended.

I had to sit down and do some sketches and thought process on what type of background the character has, what he would have worn before and what he would be wearing in the time of meeting the protagonist. I wasn't happy with how his face looked, so I was exploring the size of the nose and experimenting with elongating the face to give emphasis to the character's serious demeanor and referencing his animal DNA (that is, gryphon).

I still need to play with hairstyles, but I was attempting to do something reminiscent of feathers. I may fix the hair digitally so I can move forward with the other angles of the character sheet and start working on the expression sheet (which will be interesting since the character himself is 'serious').

No comments:

Post a Comment