Thursday, September 5, 2013

September 5:: Finalized Sketches of World & Zone







Here are the additional sketches/notes I had for the specific environment of the main character's home, in addition to the notes/sketch from the previous posting. The bottom right has the world map, fully fleshed out (minus aesthetics, such as color, division of land, names of locations etc). Out of the sketches I did for my main character's environment, I believe the first will prove to be the most useful/visually interesting, perhaps adapting some of the second sketch into it as well. When I start painting that scenery, I'll keep my list of components in mind, as to add more detail and visual interest to the environment my character's abode will be. In the first concept sketch, I'll probably tone back the foreground a tad so it's not overtaking the whole scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment